- Identify problems for clients when asking for service proposals from vendors;
- Identify exploration points during the due diligence period to differentiate service providers;
- Proactive next-steps for a client at the end of a project
Speaker: Marc Lalande, M.Sc., CTDP, CRP, President of Learning Andrago Inc.
Marc Lalande is a performance and change consultant with Learning Andrago Inc. Based in Montreal, bilingual, he namely works with English and French speaking groups. He is a certified training and development professional recognized by the Institute for Performance and Learning. Marc regularly engages with management in the areas of motivational engagement, behaviour changes, competency transfer, change management, skill performance improvement, selling skills, customer service, and team needs assessment. Since its inception, Learning Andrago has conducted over 350 projects with more than 70 organizations. The bulk of the work being in the following areas:
• Performance gaps analysis
• Outcomes evaluation
• Implementing conditions for elevating post-training transfer
Date & Time:
October 18th, 2016, 1:00-2:00pm EST
Members - Free
Non-Members - $50.00 + Tax.
TO REGISTER: In order to register for this event, you must first log in. Members, please log in using your member credentials. Not a member? That's ok - you can still register for an event by creating an account. Simply click “Create a New Account” under the sign-in area and complete the form! There is no cost to create an account.