High Impact Evaluation™ has been described by workshop participants as ‘rigorous but simple’ During this session, Lynette and Allan will show how this innovative, evidence-based methodology and toolkit helps organizations monitor, measure and improve the impact of critical training initiatives.
In this high level overview, participants will learn how this model can be used to:
- Ensure training is aligned and locked to desired performance and business outcomes (Impact Mapping)
- Assess critical risks to impact and fix them-before program launch
- Standardize evaluation tools, assess progress, and benchmark results
- Select the right metrics (leading indicators) to forecast learning transfer, business impact and ROI
- Exploit evaluation feedback to make mid-course corrections to ensure learning drives impact
- Use compelling visual reports for senior stakeholders - 'results-at-a-glance'
Who this workshop is for:
Course Designers & Developers|Senior Relationship/Business Managers|Facilitators
Measurement & Evaluation Specialists|Training & Development Managers, Senior Managers
This workshop is delivered by Dr. Lynette Gillis, Executive Director for the CFLI and an I4PL fellow, and Allan Bailey, CEO for the Centre for Learning Impact.
*This counts towards 1 credit hour for certification maintenance*
Date and time: April 11, 2018 from 12pm - 1pm EST
Fee: Free for members and non-members
Please note that there are two steps in the registration process. First, you are required to register on IMIS (The I4PL website) and then the second step is on the GoToWebinar platform. The second step will be sent to you 48 hours before the webinar that will then send a confirmation email with the dial-in instructions. For questions, please contact Amanda Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
TO REGISTER: In order to register for this event, you must first log in. Members, please log in using your member credentials. Not a member? That's ok - you can still register for an event by creating an account free of charge.
CANCELLATIONS: The Institute for Performance and Learning does not issue refunds for cancelled event registrations. Cancellations received in writing up to seven days prior to the event date will be issued a full credit voucher to be applied to another event within each calendar year. Delegate substitution is permitted for both registration and credit vouchers.